Friday, February 13, 2009

Seems to be the story of my life...

I'm going to introduce a new section to my website soon, and for the time being I'm going to refer to it as "Journey". No, it has nothing to do with the band... rather, it's going to be a running autobiography of sorts, documenting in words and photos how my life has evolved through music and everything else these past 3 1/2 years. And eventually it may even go beyond that.

Now, you might ask, "Why not just use your blog for this endeavor?" Well, when I've really got something on my mind and plenty of time on my hands, I tend to get incredibly long-winded in my writing. Sometimes I need to be able to really just let myself type and type and type and type and type and type and type in order to really spark my memory.

I figure I'll pull out excerpts here and there and post them on this blog, but if you're down for reading an in-progress novel of sorts you'll want to be reading the new pages coming soon to my website. I'll be sure to let you know and update this post when the first "chapter" goes up anyway.

My goal is to quite literally write a book's worth of material as a result of all this, because who knows if I'll be able to remember it all if someone actually approaches me about writing one...

No comments:

Post a Comment