Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New photos by the boatload

Just a quick little tidbit, but I thought I'd mention that I've posted four brand-new galleries on my website from the School of Rock's shows these past two weekends. The Eden Prairie school performed Aerosmith and Hair Metal at Trocaderos and the St. Paul school performed Old School Punk and Van Halen at Minnesota Music Cafe.









In other news, January has proven to be an insane month, which is pretty insane by itself because normally it's one of the slowest months for music. I'm on pace for potentially 21 shows this month, and I've already seen more shows this January (17) than I saw in the previous two Januarys combined. Not bad for a month that's been just plagued with -10 degree weather this year.

By the way, I have a personal countdown going until October 24th of this year. Not only is it my golden birthday (on a Saturday, lucky me), but it's also the deadline I've set for completing my New Year's resolution. Remember those? Everyone else tends to forget about theirs by about January 4th, but I'm not forgetting mine this time around...

No comments:

Post a Comment