Wednesday, January 21, 2009

ReadyGoes at The Red Carpet in St. Cloud, 1/16/09

Making a journey up to St. Cloud for the second half of a Friday night doubleheader, I arrived about 2 songs into the first set from ReadyGoes. Usually I get to The Red Carpet earlier than 11:45, but I was at The Varsity until about 10:30 and it took me a while to get to St. Cloud obviously.

For those of you who don't know, The Red Carpet in St. Cloud is probably my favorite venue outside of the Twin Cities. Every time I go there crazy stuff happens, whether it's on or off the stage. And even if the crowd is dead when the opener goes on around 10:30, you still know it's going to be insane and wall-to-wall at 2 AM every time.

This night was no exception, and I also got lucky in that they decided to use the good lighting this time around. Check out a few photos from the show below, or click here for the full gallery.







No comments:

Post a Comment